Sunday, July 8, 2012

Potty Video


Dearest Miracles~

You two slept all night in your own beds!  Woo hoo!  Joshua, you woke at 6:40am and Grace was still sleeping at that time.  That hardly ever happens!  ;-)

We took advantage of the cooler morning and went for a 2.5 mile walk.  You two were in the wagon and we just kept you all in your pajamas since it appeared no one else was awake in the neighborhood.  ;-)  We were home by 9:20am for snack time.  Joshua, you had applesauce and some teddy grahams.  Grace, you had some yogurt and banana chunks. 

We all played downstairs after.  Once we finished, we went upstairs and did some laundry.  I cleaned my camera lenses.  I'm going to try to get back into photography and you two need to encourage me!  When I started to get 'morning sickness' I didn't feel like doing anything but laying down.  So, I've been slack for the past two months!  Now that I'm feeling better, we need to take more photographs of you all.  I downloaded the entry form for the State Fair in case we want to enter another photograph!  Daddy may enter a drawing too!  He's very artistic!  :-)

You all had leftovers for lunch with daddy and I.  Then, we played a little downstairs.  It was already 97 degrees outside!  Whew!

Story time was upstairs and then we all ended up taking a nap!  Afterward, we made dinner.  Yummy .... we had a pasta and meat sauce mixture with roasted corn, asparagus, and butternut squash on the side! 

You all watched a 'potty' video with Elmo this evening.  Grace, you got a little bored, but Joshua watched the whole thing.  I think we'll try to watch it each day so you two understand what the potty is and start to explore it more.

Everyone played downstairs afterward.  You all had fun with blocks and crayons.  I took some photos of you all with daddy.  Then, we relaxed until bath time and bed time.

Tomorrow Grace has an early morning pediatrician appointment, so rest up!

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment