Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sleepy Boy


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little man!  Penny wore you out today!  You two went for a walk, did tummy time, had floor time, did gymnastics .... she said you loved it and just laughed out loud!  Then, you took a long nap all afternoon!  Daddy and I got worried that you wouldn't sleep tonight, but you eventually tuckered out on us this evening as well.  :-P

This evening, daddy and I did even more packing.  We're making headway with the townhouse.  Tomorrow, I'll reserve a moving truck for saturday morning.  Your two grandpas and Uncle Brennan said they would help move things on saturday .... which is good because there's no way I can help your daddy move some of this furniture.  :-P  

We won't have a washer and dryer at the new house for a while (the seller took his and we have to leave ours for the new tenant at the townhouse), so we did a bunch of laundry tonight as well.  

You and I are meeting (Great) Uncle Laurence and Mimi at the new house tomorrow at 9am for the final walk through and inspection.  Then, Mimi will take you to watch you, as I go to the bank and then meet daddy for the house closing.  We're really getting excited!  I know you'll love growing up in this house.  :-)

Sleep tight little Joshua .... tomorrow we'll have our first house as a family!  :-)

I love you so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment