Sunday, July 25, 2010

Did You Roll?


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello early riser!  You took another early bottle this morning at 3:50am!  Please don't continue to make this a habit!  Daddy and I are getting really tired.  :-P  I had to hold you after the bottle because you were so restless in your own bed.  I didn't put you back in your bed until 5:19am this morning!

All three of us ended up sleeping in after your morning wake up session and actually missed church.  But, we were able to get out and meet up with Gigi, Grandpa Jim, and Uncle James for lunch.  Uncle James is in town this weekend, so we wanted to be sure we saw him before he went back to Chapel Hill.  He's planning on moving back to Raleigh soon, so we'll be able to see more of him later.  :-)  Since he's planning on moving, he and Grandpa Jim packed up a set of chairs and a kitchen table for us to have from his apartment.  Grandpa Jim brought it too our house later this afternoon. 

This afternoon I didn't feel well at all!  Your daddy picked up some antibiotics for me to help clear up my sinus.  I'm so congested I could hardly function today.  I've been sneezing and blowing my nose like crazy.  Daddy ended up watching and playing with you a lot this afternoon.  He even made dinner as I went and took a nap.  You have a really good daddy, Joshua.  We're both lucky and blessed to have him.  :-)

Oh, you had a HUGE poopy diaper this afternoon while daddy was watching you!  He had to change your outfit and the changing table cover!  I called Mimi afterward to see if you and I could go over there tomorrow to get some laundry done.  :-P  She'll be home the majority of the day, so we'll head over there after Eliza comes and sees you.

This evening you played on the bed with your toys and did more tummy time.  There was a question on whether you actually rolled today .... this afternoon, when I wasn't feeling well, I was laying on the floor in the living room on my back and daddy put you down next to me so he could go grab a bottle.  We're both 99% sure he put you on your belly before he left.  I closed my eyes and listened to you play.  A minute later, daddy came back and said, "Oh, did you flip him to his back?"  Immediately I looked up and said, "No!" but there you were playing on your back!  We both stared at you wondering if you actually rolled and both of us missed it!  You didn't do it the rest of the evening, so I guess we'll never know!  :-P

Perhaps tomorrow you'll roll for us?  :-)  Sleep tight little man (at least through the night this time!).

I love you very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment