Sunday, July 18, 2010

12:50am AND 2:20am??


Dearest Joshua David~

Ok little man .... we can't make this a habit!  You woke up at 12:50am for a bottle .... eventually fell back asleep .... and then woke up all restless and crying at 2:20am!  Daddy picked you up and you fell asleep on him.  This really made for a long rest of the day.  :-P

After the three of us got some sleep, you ate some oatmeal for breakfast.  You did well with it and then played with your toys and did tummy time (we let your food digest before tummy time though).  Then, you had a long morning nap.  I held you the entire time while on the couch and even took a little nap myself while you were curled up on my chest.  You surprised daddy and I with the length of the nap that you took.  While I held you, daddy cleaned and organized the study more.  I cleaned the kitchen before you fell asleep.  

After lunch, we tried to organize the garage more.  Uncle Brennan and his friend, Michael, came over to talk to daddy about starting a business.  Gigi and Grandpa Jim came over to bring more things from their house and pick up some laundry.  Both played with you and Gigi fed you.  Gigi also helped me the garage while Grandpa Jim did some yard work for us.  I'll pick up our laundry on wednesday when I pick you up from Gigi's house.  Penny is on vacation this week with her sisters, so wednesday is Gigi Day and thursday is Mimi Day.  

Daddy made a wonderful dinner tonight of burgers and veggies.  I fed you rice cereal while daddy cooked, and you ended up taking a little nap while daddy and I ate.  

This evening, you played with your toys on the bed and did more tummy time as daddy and I organized our room, closest, and the linens.  Now, you can walk in the room and not trip on things!  Woo hoo!

Ok little Joshua .... I'm getting sleepy and I hope you sleep better tonight!  Sleep tight little miracle!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment