Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pizza And Company


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little man .... again with the early wake up call??  You woke up at 2:30am this morning and gobbled 5 ozs of formula.  :-P

We were able to sleep in a little after your morning session, and then you had another daddy morning.  I went to the eye doctor for a yearly check up.  However, my eye doctor messed up my appointment, so after talking to the front desk staff, I ended up rescheduling in two weeks.  :-P  It wasn't a complete loss though .... the eye MD is near Gigi's house so I was able to swing by their house , pack my car, and bring more boxes over to the new house (clothes, DVD's, some of your toys, etc).  I also ran into the pharmacy to see if I could find anything to help clear out my sinuses!  I'm still having a hard time being able to breath! 

Once I got back, and daddy helped me unload the car .... we had pancakes for lunch!  Yummy!  :-)

We made a trip to the store hhgregg to discuss washers and dryers.  We spoke to a man named "Lenny" who really wanted to make a sale!  We didn't buy anything, but we went home and did more research on which machines would be energy efficient.  Then, we went to Target to pick up a few things.

We came back here and we all three rested.  :-P  Daddy and I were tired from your morning bottle.  Plus, it was really HOT today .... I had to change my shirt 3 times during the course of the day!  I also changed your outfit and wiped you off with a cool washcloth and washed your hair.  :-)

For dinner, we headed back out and met up with Mimi, Grandpa Mike, Uncle Brennan, and Aunt Katie.  We went to a pizza place that you've actually been to before.  It was good!  :-)  You got passed around the table so that everyone held you.  :-)

Daddy and I organized a few things back at the house, but we mostly relaxed this evening.  You played with your toys and did tummy time on the bed.  

No more early bottles, ok?  ;-)  Sleep tight little precious!

I love you so very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment