Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Gigi's Birthday


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello cute man!  Today is your Gigi's birthday!  Since we spent the night at Gigi's house, we were able to wish her a happy birthday this morning.  :-)

Everyone had to go to work today, so it was just you and me at Gigi's house once everyone left.  You had some rice cereal and then took a little nap.  Once you woke up, I packed the car with all our overnight stuff, and we headed over to meet daddy.  His car is all done at the shop, so we need to help him pick it up.  First, we ate lunch with daddy at a Mexican Restaurant near Mimi's.  It was good, but I definitely ate too much.  :-P  Then, we picked up his car.  He said it runs a lot better now, so we'll take it to get reinspected later.  

After we left daddy, you and I took a trip to the new house .... we have power!  Woo hoo!  We walked all around the house and I set up a little play station for you downstairs in the living room.  The upstairs will take a while to cool down, so we'll likely sleep down here tonight.  

You did some tummy time and played with toys this afternoon.  Then, you had your first bottle at the new house!  We tried to unpack a little, but we stayed away from the upstairs since it was so hot.  

This afternoon, you took another little nap .... and I took a little nap with you!  When daddy got home, we tried to organize the living room at least so Penny will have stuff to work with tomorrow.  You were really fussy, so we had to keep stopping and one of us would hold you for a little and take turns.  You and I took a quick trip to the grocery store to get something for dinner. 

We called Gigi this evening and sang "Happy Birthday" to her.  You giggled and little and then just played with your toys.  :-P

Well, tomorrow I head to work and Penny will be here with you.  Save some kisses and smiles for me!  

Sleep tight! 

I love you so much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment