Friday, July 23, 2010

Forty Weeks


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little man!  Today you are forty weeks old!  Wow!  You're getting to be an old man!  ;-)  Though, I can't tell you how many weeks old I am!  Ha!

You had another early bottle today.  You woke up bright and early at 1:30am hungry.  I hope this isn't going to be a recurring theme for you!  Daddy and I were finally able to put you back in your bed at 3am this morning!

Not only was this Family Friday .... but you got to have a Daddy Morning!  I had an MD appointment first thing (which I was tired during thanks to your early morning wake up call!) so daddy got to watch you.  Both of you took naps after you finished the rest of your applesauce.  :-)

When I got home, daddy had a haircut appointment, so we all headed over to Pam's.  She loves seeing you, and once she finished with daddy, she got to hold you and walk you around the salon.  

We ate lunch out and walked around the mall.  It's still really hot out, so we used the mall as exercise to stretch our legs.  We put you in a stroller, and you looked so little in it .... but so cute!  But, since I was already sweating from being outside, it was easier to put you in the stroller than in the carrier right up against me.  After lunch, you made a cute pouty face.  I couldn't help myself and took a photo!


We met with our friend Frank this afternoon.  Daddy, Frank, and I all went to school together .... elementary school .... middle school .... high school .... and college!  He's a lawyer now and helped us with the closing on our new house.  Today, he helped us with some "Estate Planning" ..... we want to make sure that if anything were to happen to daddy or me, you would be properly taken care of.  Frank got to hold you and you smiled up at him and tried to grab his face.  :-P  


We made a quick trip to Lowes to look at some things for the house.  Then, we came home and daddy and I made some cookies for fun!  We made chocolate chip cookies .... and they were good!  You played with your toys and did tummy time while we baked.  

It really rained tonight.  We all watched it come down as we walked around the house and looked out the windows.  

Well, I hope you sleep better tonight.  Sleep tight little angel!

I love you very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment