Monday, July 26, 2010

Laundry Day


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello cutie!  You slept through the night!  Woo hoo!  Thank you!  This was the first time in a few days!  

This morning you had barley with your morning bottle.  Then, you took a longer nap than usual .... especially since you slept through the night.  I held you the entire time while curled up on the couch.  I watched a television show on the laptop, but once it was over, I took a little nap with you.  ;-)  Hey, with you waking up in the middle of the night now, I should probably get back into the habit of "sleep when the baby sleeps!"  Once you woke up, I gave you a nice bath.  I'm still trying to get that cradle cap off your scalp.

Eliza came over today for your weekly physical therapy appointment.  You're doing really well with pivoting, your sitting balance, and your tummy time.  Still no rolling as of yet, and you still need to improve your left movement.  We're going back to the Special Infant Care Clinic (SICC) in August, and I'm going to ask if the flat side on your scalp will remold.  Or, if you'll be a potential candidate for a helmet to correct your head shape.  We'll see what they have to say.  Oh, we wished Eliza happy anniversary!  Today is her 30th wedding anniversary!  :-)

Right after your appointment, we loaded up the car, gassed it up, and headed to Mimi's for some laundry time.  You got to play with Mimi and took a bottle from her as our clothes got washed.  Mimi went to Pam's for a haircut at 5pm, but Grandpa Mike was there (just got home from work) and he played with you as well.  When Mimi got back, you and I took her out for dinner.  Grandpa Mike had a work dinner, and daddy was at a soccer meeting this evening until 9pm.  

When we came home, you and I played on the bed.  You had your toys and did more tummy time.  When daddy got home, you got to play with him.  Daddy was on his back, and put you on your belly on him.  Then you threw up on daddy and put your head right down in it!  Ew!  I laughed (so did you!)!  :-)

Sleep tight little one! 

I love you very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment