Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Squash


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little miracle!  Boy, did you have a long day!

You woke up bright and early at 1:23am crying for a bottle!  This was the first time in a while that you woke up in the middle of the night like that .... and, of course, it was on a day where both daddy and I had to go to work!  :-P  In fact, once you fell back asleep (I think it was around 2am), you stayed sleeping until Penny got here!  Usually I give you an early morning bottle and some solid food (oatmeal or rice cereal) before she gets here.  But, since you were awake during the night, you were still sleeping when I left for work.  So, I gave you a kiss while you were sleeping before I left.

Here's what you and Penny did today:

8:15am:  Woke up!
8:30am:  Big appetite!  You took 8 oz of formula!  Whoa!
9:15am:  Johnny Jump Up time and floor time
10:15am:  Sleeping
11:30am:  Floor time, sitting practice, and practiced going to the left to get toys
1pm:  Outside
2pm:  Sleeping

You ate a lot today .... 34 oz of formula!  Hummm .... you must be a growing boy!  

When I came home, I gave you some oatmeal and squash.  This was the first time you've had squash and you gobbled them down!  After the squash and oatmeal, you had a little bottle and then took a little nap for about 30 minutes.  :-)

Daddy and I continued to clean and organize things around the house this evening, but we were still tired from being up so early.  :-P  So, we all fell asleep on the bed together!  You were playing with toys and then fell asleep .... daddy and I were reading and then fell asleep!  Daddy and I didn't sleep long though .... we still changed you and put you back in your bed before it got too late.  :-)  

Tomorrow Penny will be here again!  Save some more kisses and smiles for me .... oh, and please sleep through the night tonight as well!  :-)

Sleep tight!

I love you very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment