Thursday, July 15, 2010

First Walk At New Place


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little precious!  Thank you for sleeping through the night!  Daddy and I got some much needed sleep from being awake with you the night before!  :-)

I got to give you some rice cereal and formula before I left for work today.  :-)  Also, I gave you tons of kisses before leaving!  ;-)  I still miss you each day I have to leave you!  And, I try to get home as fast as I can to see you and daddy!  :-)

You and Penny had more fun today.  Here's what you all did:

8:30am:  Sleeping
9:30am:  Floor time and Johnny Jump Up
12pm:  Walk outside
12:45pm:  Sleeping
2pm:  Fussy and crying (Joshua .... what was that all about?)
3:30pm:  Floor time

You took another 8 oz bottle from Penny today.  I tell you, you are going to eat us out of house and home at this rate!  Ha!  I'm so happy you're growing up strong and healthy!  What a blessing!

I got trapped in a meeting at work this afternoon, so I got home a little later than usual.  Your Mimi, Grandpa Mike, Uncle Brennan, and Aunt Katie were all here and daddy had cooked some dinner.  :-)  I loved seeing your smiles and giving you kisses after work today!  It made the long day just drift away!

Your Uncle Brennan and Aunt Katie left pretty soon after I got there, but your Mimi and Grandpa Mike stayed and went for a walk with us!  Mimi pushed you in the stroller, and you did well in it sitting by yourself!  Before, you sat in the car seat that was placed in the stroller.  It was a little breezy and cooler out as we walked, so it felt good!  As we were walking, we saw another 9 month old in a carrier held by her daddy!  She lives a few streets down from us.  Oh, this was our first walk in the new house!  It's been so hot recently that we haven't been able to get out, but it felt nice tonight!  :-)

This evening, you played in the bed with your toys and did some tummy time.   Daddy did some reading and I was on the laptop. You fell asleep playing and actually fell asleep with your head to the left!  Whoa!  God job little man!  However, once we moved you back into your bed, you turned your head to the right.  Oh well!  At least we see some improvement with your head movement!  

Tomorrow daddy has to go back to work, but I'll be here all day to play with you!  In fact, I've been with you each day since you were born (and before then!) .... daddy and I are blessed to have you!  :-)

Sleep tight little angel!

I love you forever and ever!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment