Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Kicking


Dearest Joshua David~

Ok, ok, ok .... I know I said that you shouldn't wake up at 1am or 2am anymore .... but 3am is no better!  You woke up at 3am this morning .... ate 7 ozs of formula .... and then wanted to play!  I'm guessing you fell asleep around 4:30am or 4:45am.  I was so tired that I gave you a rattle to play with in your bed (even though we don't ever keep anything in the bed with you while you're sleeping due to hazards).  You played and played with it, and after a while, I started to hear you yawn.  :-P  Our work alarm went off at 6am, and both daddy and I had to go in today!  You were still holding that rattle in your hand and sleeping when I woke back up.  

Penny was off today, so, as promised, you had Gigi Day!  Since you were up and awake so early this morning, you slept the entire time I got ready for work, packed your things, loaded you in the car, drove to Gigi's, and took you inside!  And, I ate a little bowl of cereal at Gigi's and you still slept!  You eventually woke up and took a bottle from Gigi at 9am.  :-P

Gigi said you all had fun today .... you played with toys, did some tummy time, and ate a lot!  I picked you up after work and Grandpa Jim was holding and playing with you.  :-)

This evening, you finished your container of applesauce and ate some oatmeal.  I wasn't able to give you any solid foods before work since you slept.  Also, you played more and did more tummy time for daddy and I.  

You know, you kick a lot now!  Both when you're on your belly and your back.  When someone holds you in their lap, you want to jump all over that person.  But, when we put you in the Johnny Jump Up, you just sit and swing in it!  I'm sure one day you'll figure out that you can jump in that thing, and then not on people!  :-P

Tomorrow is another work day for daddy and I, so you'll have Mimi Day!  Save some kisses and smiles for me!  Also, please sleep a little better for daddy and I.  :-P

Sleep tight little one!

I love you very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment