Thursday, July 29, 2010

Teeth!


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little cutie!  Well, you did it again .... you woke up at 2:30am alert and hungry!  You even took a 7 ounce bottle!  You continued to be restless even after the bottle, so I held you on my chest until you fell back asleep.  I finally put you back in your bed at 4:30am.  :-P

Daddy and I headed back to work today, but Penny was here to watch you until 3pm.  Then, Mimi came to watch you until daddy got home.  You took a few naps with Penny (maybe because you didn't sleep last night?) and you all also had your floor time, tummy time, and used the johnny jump up.  Penny left early because her sisters were still in town, so Mimi was able to watch you a few hours so that she could spend some time with them.  

Guess what you have coming in .... teeth!  Your lower primary centrals are erupting!  Those teeth are called #O and #P.  How exciting!  Of course, that also means you'll be able to bite soon.  As they come in more, we'll have to wipe them and try to keep them clean.

This evening, you played on the bed with your toys and showed daddy and I your tummy time. You eventually fell asleep on the bed.  It started to storm late this evening.  It thundered and there was lightning .... you and daddy slept.  :-)

Well, I hope you sleep a little better tonight.  :-P  Tomorrow daddy has to go to work, but you and I will have the day together to play.  :-)

Sleep tight little man!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment