Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Internet


Dearest Joshua David~

Whoa!  You slept a long time last night!  You didn't take your morning bottle until after 8am today!  You really slept in little cutie!

Guess what .... we saw deer behind the house this morning!  There was a mommy deer and a baby deer with little spots on his back!  They were so cute!  They were right behind the deck, and I think they were eating some of the plants.  :-P  They were pretty and we just stared at them as the bigger one looked at us.  Then, they casually walked away into the woods and we couldn't find them again.  I hope they'll come back out at some point so daddy can see them.  Behind the house is nature area that won't be developed since it's a part of the Greenway System.  So, you never know .... we may have more than just deer back there! 

You took a long nap this morning.  I held you the entire time and looked at some older photos of you on my phone from when you were less than 5 lbs!  

The internet man came today.  We were in the middle of a bottle, but you stopped and smiled at him.  Then, you had a stinky diaper, so I had to go change you while he worked downstairs with the modem.  

Once the internet man left, we went online and watched one show .... So You Think You Can Dance!  I like that show, and you sat and watched it with me.  :-)

You finished your sweet potatoes today!  That means you'll try squash tomorrow!  

You had a little afternoon nap today, and you've been a little hungrier than normal today.  Perhaps you're going through a growth spurt?

This evening you played on the bed more and did some tummy time.  Tomorrow, I have to head back to work so Penny will be here.  Save a smile and kiss for me!  I still miss you every time I leave for work!

Sleep tight little man!

I love you so very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment