Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Applesauce


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little miracle .... well, once again you woke up early crying!  It was a little after midnight.  I held you on my chest and laid back in bed.  You fell back asleep on me and I put you back in your bed around 12:45am.  :-P

You ended up sleeping pretty good after that.  Your first bottle was around 8am with some rice cereal.  Then, you had a large poopy diaper!

We did a quick run to the bank today for a deposit.  It was really hot outside, so we stayed in the car and did the drive through .... I usually get out to stretch my legs, but not today!  :-)

Once we got back, you took a little nap and then played with toys and did tummy time.  You took a little nap during tummy time, and I actually left you on your belly for a small time since your head was to the left.  ;-)

We did a lot of cooking this afternoon .... I guess we were just in the mood.  We baked some chicken with some pasta sauce and veggies to go with some noodles .... then, we cooked some turkey meat for some tacos tonight!


I didn't feel well this evening .... my sinuses are really acting up on me and I'm afraid I may have an infection.  :-(  Daddy played with you a lot.

We had a huge rainstorm this evening with thunder and lightning .... our power flickered and briefly went out 3 times!  

Guess what you did today .... you ate applesauce for the first time!  Woo hoo!  Just like the other foods, you gobbled it all down!  Gigi and Grandpa Jim said that when I was a baby, I ate a lot of applesauce, but I don't really like it much now.  :-P

Well, tomorrow I head back to work .... remember Penny is off this week?  Tomorrow is Gigi Day!  I know you all will have fun!  Save some kisses and smiles for me!

Please sleep a little better tonight!  :-)

I love you very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment