Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Demonstrations


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little miracle!  What a busy day!  

I got an email from the CSS (Central Showing Service) that an agent wanted to show our townhouse.  Since we haven't gotten the deposit yet from Julie, the property management group told us to keep the reservation.  So, we packed up the cat this morning, and daddy took him to Gigi's before work!  When Penny came this morning, I told her there would be a potential showing at 10:30am .... then, while I was at work .... I got a phone call from the CSS (at 10:25am) that the agent canceled!  :-P  Grrrr!

You and Penny had fun though.  You took a little nap for her, played on the floor, did tummy time, and did some music time.  

Gigi came after work and watched you for about 1.5 hours.  I went to her house after work and picked up the cat.  :-P   Daddy met (Great) Uncle Laurence and the seller, Stan, at the new house.  He saw the irrigation, security, and HVAC systems.  Daddy said that Stan had a lot of boxes filled, so it looks like things are proceeding towards still closing on friday.  :-)

This evening, you played with your toys and did more tummy time.  Daddy and I packed more things around the townhouse so we'll be able to start moving this weekend.  

Tomorrow I head to work again.  Keep saving kisses and smiles for me!

Sleep tight!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment