Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Large Poop & Throw Up


Dearest Joshua David~

So .... today you didn't do too well with taking your barley.  :-P  It not only was a struggle, but you ended up only eating half your bowl.  I had to throw out the rest.  Oh well.  Maybe next time.  

After your breakfast, you and I did a very quick grocery run to Kroger.  We only needed to pick up a few things, so we were back home in no time.  :-)

You took a little nap after lunch.  While you napped, I cooked and then worked out a little.  I cooked some veggies so I could put them in a salad for my work lunches.  You woke up as I was working out, but you just played with your toys and watched me.  :-)

Then, you and I did your exercises for your neck .... you didn't think I would workout and then not you!  ;-)  You did pretty well with me in holding your neck to the left.  I also had you do some tummy time to help strengthen your muscles.  

You threw up today.  It wasn't too bad, and overall, you don't throw up that often.  This was enough that I had to change your outfit though!  Also, you had a huge poopy diaper!  I don't even know how many wipes I had to use on you to get you all clean again!  

You took another little nap this afternoon.  I held you the whole time and we curled up on the couch.  I watched some World Cup soccer as you started to snore against me.  It was so cute!  I love holding you!

When daddy got home, we all played together and you did your tummy time for him as well.  It's been too hot recently to go for walks.  I don't know when we'll be able to go out again.  :-P

Tomorrow I head to work and Penny will be here.  Continue to save your smiles and kisses for me!

Sleep tight little precious!  

I love you very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment