Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Showing?


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little miracle!  Your good sleeping streak is now over .... you woke up at 2am this morning needing a bottle and attention.  Oh well .... it was good while it lasted!  You like to wake up at odd times when both daddy and I have to go to work.  :-P

You and Penny had more fun today.  Here's what you all did:

8am-9:30am:  floor play and tummy time
9:30am:  sleeping
10:30am:  music, floor time, and sitting practice
1:15pm:  sleeping
1:45pm:  floor time
2:15pm:  sleeping
3pm-4:30pm:  floor time and "talking up a storm!"  :-)

We've noticed that you're becoming more verbal .... still no words, but you're getting there.  Also, you're still rolling to your side, but you haven't completely rolled over yet. 

Daddy made dinner tonight, and it was all done when I got home from work!  It was good too!  He made dinner early because he had to leave for a soccer game.  So, you and I got to play this evening. 

This evening was hectic though .... the CSS (Central Showing Service) called us at 7:45pm saying that an agent wanted to see the townhouse at 7:45pm!  I was like, "What?!"  I started to clean everywhere and finish your bottle.  Then, I called them back to see if the time could be pushed to 8:30pm (since they gave us NO notice!).  However, the agent ended up canceling the viewing.  Wow!  And, to add to all the chaos, you were squealing so loudly.  You squealed (loud and high pitched squeal) for about an hour!  Then, you threw up on me.  :-P  Oh well .... we've both had better evenings.  :-)

I hope you sleep better tonight.  Tomorrow, you will be with Penny again!  Perhaps the next time she comes we'll be in the new house?  We'll see!

Sleep tight!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

1 comment:

  1. And, to top it all off, your daddy (playing on behalf of your injured Uncle) played poorly in the soccer game and we ended up losing by a score of 3 to 2. Still, it did some good to run around, as I know your mommy and I will be chasing you around the house soon! Love you buddy, daddy.

    ReplyDelete