Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Off To Gigi's House


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello precious!  Sounds like you had fun today.  :-)

Daddy and I headed to work this morning.  Since Penny is out of town with Mimi, I packed you up and took you over to Gigi's house for the day.  I put you in a cute outfit that says, "Grandma loves me" for fun!  Gigi liked it.  :-)  I brought you to Gigi's early so I could go ahead and give you a morning bottle.  I held and kissed you, and then headed to work.  You were playing with Gigi when I left.

When I came home from work, you were were sleeping on Grandpa Jim.  Looks like you slept there for about an hour.  Gigi said you all played together, had music time, did some tummy time, played with your toys, danced together, and you took a little nap.  :-)

I packed you up and we met daddy back at the townhouse.  You showed daddy and I how well you're doing with your tummy time.  :-)

You're still rolling to your side, but you haven't gone completely to your belly yet.  So, we're still waiting.  ;-)

You played with toys on the bed with daddy and I before falling asleep.  Tomorrow, I head back to work, but daddy will be here with you all day!  I know you all will have fun and daddy is excited to spend the day with you.  :-)  This will be your second "Daddy Day."  

Sleep tight little miracle!

I love you!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment