Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Missing Cat


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello cutie pie!  Thanks for sleeping well last night!  I could get use to that!  ;-)

Today you ate another 9 tablespoons of solid foods again .... 3 tablespoons of barley .... 3 tablespoons of oatmeal .... and 3 tablespoons of rice cereal!  :-)  You are getting so big!

This morning, we finished cleaning the house for Glen.  When he came over, he took photos of all the rooms in the townhouse.  I carried you around so we wouldn't be in the way.  We're still scheduled to be "for rent" this coming friday .... and to close on the new house the same day!  How exciting!  If all goes well, we'll be moving over the weekend .... which will be nice since we'll have more space, but uncomfortable since it's been so hot!  :-P

After Glen left, we made a quick trip to the post office to mail some baby gifts to friends.  We have one friend expecting in DC, and one friend who just had a baby in Puerto Rico.  Both friends went to UNC, so we got them some UNC baby clothes from when we were in Chapel Hill on Father's Day.  I think they'll like it.  :-)

We played with toys today and did more tummy time.  This was after we searched for Punker, the cat, for hours .... he hid from us after Glen left, and I couldn't find him anywhere!  It scared me so much, that I walked all around the townhouse and called your daddy thinking he got out!  Then, after a few hours, he came wondering down the stairs and ate some food!  I was like, "Hey!  Where were you?!"  Oh well .... at least he's safe!  :-)

You took a nap this afternoon for one and a half hours!  Whoa!  I held you in my arms the entire time!  And, once you fell asleep, I placed your head to the left and you stayed there.  :-) 

This evening, we met Mimi, Grandpa Mike, Uncle Brennan, Aunt Katie, and (Great) Uncle Ned for a Father's Day dinner.  We got Grandpa Mike a knit NC State shirt (where he went to college).  We wrapped in to Carolina blue paper to throw him off the scent.  ;-)  He liked the shirt and I know it will look nice on him. 

Tomorrow I head back to work and Penny will be here.  Have fun with her, but continue to save smiles and kisses for daddy and I! 

Sleep tight!

I love you so very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment