Friday, June 11, 2010

Thirty Four Weeks


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little miracle!  Today you are thirty four weeks old!  Woo hoo!  And, everyday you continue to be such a blessing to daddy and I!

I see daddy wrote you a letter yesterday!  How cute!  I'm glad you all had such fun together yesterday.  You have such a good daddy!  :-)

Today you and I did some traveling.  I had to run to Chapel Hill to pick up some things for Continuing Education so I can renew my dental license.  You, obviously, went with me.  :-)

When we got back, I tried you on barley for the first time.  You started with just 1 tablespoon.  I watched you throughout the day, and you appeared to have no reaction to it.  Yippie!  Tomorrow, we'll increase you to 2 tablespoons.  You also had your oatmeal today (3 tablespoons).

You and I watched the first game of the 2010 World Cup!  It was against Mexico and South Africa.  The two teams tied, but South Africa scored first, which was exciting to see since the World Cup is being played in Africa this year.  We also watched parts of the second game (also ended in a tie).  We texted your daddy (do people still text when you read this?) to let him know what the scores were.  He listened to the games on the computer.

When daddy got home, we went shopping as a family.  We looked for things for both grandfathers for Father's Day.  We have some ideas, but we didn't get anything yet.

This evening, you played with toys as daddy and I worked out on the Wii.  Both of us have lost a little bit of weight!  Go us!

You're definitely getting better with your tummy time.  I can see improvement in your strength.  :-)

Tomorrow, daddy is volunteering in the morning at a soccer tournament.  Later in the day, USA plays in the World Cup!

Sleep tight little precious!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment