Wednesday, June 2, 2010

4am


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little man!  Whoa!  What this a long morning or what?!

You woke up and needed a bottle at 3:10am this morning!  Then, you woke up again and needed another bottle at 4:05am this morning!  Oh my!  I don't know what happened this morning!  You took 6 tablespoons of cereal or oatmeal, plus 27 ounces of formula yesterday .... and you still ended up being fussy ALL night .... plus, daddy and I BOTH had to go to work today.  Ugh!  :-P

You did have fun with Penny today.  Here's what you all did:

8:15am:  sleeping
9:15am:  floor time and tummy time
10:30-11:30am:  sleeping
1:45pm:  floor time and tummy time

When I got home, I held you tight because I missed you!  :-)

Daddy and I gave you some oatmeal this evening.  You were fussy while we gave it to you, but you ended it taking it all in the end.  :-P

Penny got you a little brush, and she used it on you today!  You're hair was too fluffy and cute.  :-)

Tomorrow I head back to work.  Daddy and I hope you sleep better tonight!  :-)  Save some kisses and smiles for me!

Sleep tight!

I love you so very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment