Tuesday, June 1, 2010

More Clothes


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello precious!  :-)

This morning you took a longer nap than usual .... so I took a little nap too.  ;-)  It rained this morning .... pretty heavy at times.  There was even thunder!  :-P


This morning you took 3 tablespoons of oatmeal for breakfast!  This evening, you took another 3 tablespoons of rice cereal.  That's 6 tablespoons total big guy!  Good job!  You cease to amaze daddy and I on how well you are doing.  :-)  We love you so much!

This morning, after an earlier lunch, we ran to Target.  I got you another container of formula.  And .... since couldn't resist .... I got you a few toys!  ;-)  Two things I got you are teethers.  I put them in the fridge since they're suppose to be cold against your gum tissues.  Hopefully, they'll help you when you really begin to start teething.

When we got home, there was a big wasp at the storm door .... but have no fear!  I protected us and got us inside with no problems.  ;-)

You took a quick nap at home, and while you slept, I vacuumed the house and swept the kitchen.  Then, I emptied the cat litter box.

When you woke up, we did some of your neck exercises, played with toys, and did some tummy time.  It continued to rain outside .... so we didn't get to do our usual walk around the neighborhood.

This evening, daddy had a late meeting after work .... so, we headed over to Gigi's.  You had your rice cereal there and both Gigi and Grandpa Jim held you.  Gigi's coworker had more clothes for you that her son has now grown out of.  So, you now have a lot more clothes!  We brought them back to the townhouse to wash and organize.  There are a lot of cute outfits in the bag she gave us.  There was one that said something about being at "Grandma's House," so we left it there at Gigi's as an extra outfit for you to wear there.  ;-)

This evening, after daddy got home, we played on the bed with your toys.  Daddy clipped your nails since they were sharp!

Tomorrow I head back to work.  Save me some kisses and smiles!  I'll miss you so much!

Oh, after you fell asleep, I turned your head to the left .... and you kept it there!  Good job man!

Sleep tight little man!

I love you!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment