Thursday, June 3, 2010

Oatmeal Struggle


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little cutie!  How are you?  Today I had to go to work, so you spent the day with Penny while daddy and I were gone.  Here's what you all did:

8:15am-10:15am:  sleeping
11:30am:  walk outside
1:30am-2:15pm:  sleeping
3:30pm:  tummy time and floor time

When I got home, I held you because I missed you so much!  :-)  I also gave you your oatmeal this evening, and boy was it a struggle!  :-P  You just weren't into it, so daddy had to help because we were both getting frustrated.  But, we all eventually got it done and you ended up taking four tablespoons of oatmeal.  :-)

After dinner, we played on the bed and did some tummy time.  Eliza can't make this coming monday for our usual appointments, so we're going to work extra hard for the next two weeks by ourselves.  That way, she'll be really impressed the next time she sees you!  I can definitely see improvement.  I'm so proud of you!  :-)

Since you're over 15 pounds now, I lowered your bassinet.  The bad part is, now you're lower to the ground so I have to bend my back more to put you down and pick you up.  :-P  We'll see .... I may have to put the bassinet back up if my back starts to hurt. 

You fell asleep after a bottle this evening, so I put you back in the bassinet with your head to left.  You kept it there and continued sleeping!  :-)  Good job man!

Tomorrow daddy heads to work, so it'll be just you and me during the day.  :-)

Sleep tight little one!

I love you very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment