Sunday, June 13, 2010

More Talking


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little angel!  You sure are getting more talkative these days!  You make the cutest noises when trying to talk, and your laugh is priceless!  I love you so much!

This morning, you, daddy, and I went to church and saw Gigi play in the Praise Team!  She played percussion, and I held you during the songs.  You started to get verbal right when the sermon was starting, so Gigi gave you a little bottle and you calmed down.  :-)  After church, we all went out to eat and had lunch together at the mall.  

Daddy and I stayed at the mall to pick up gifts for your grandpa's, so Gigi took you back to her house to watch you as we ran into different stores.  When we got back to Gigi's house, you were sleeping on her after taking a bottle.  :-)

Today was a really HOT day!  And, I have a feeling the rest of the week will be hot as well.  :-P  So, no outside walks any time soon.  But, this evening, it rained and stormed!  Maybe that will help cool off the weather for tomorrow?  We'll see.  

We all watched more soccer today.  While the games were going on, you played with toys and did tummy time.  We also did your exercises.  

Daddy cooked us dinner tonight, and it was really good!  I vacuumed the townhouse and emptied your diaper container.  Phew!  ;-)

Tomorrow, daddy heads back to work, and you have your physical therapy appointment with Eliza.  I hope she sees improvement too .... you've been working hard with all your tummy time and exercises!  

Sleep tight!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment