Friday, November 6, 2009

Three Weeks

Dearest Joshua David~

Today you are three weeks old! :-) You're doing much better. Your blood sugar was good the last couple of times they checked, so your PICC line is out of your arm! No more IV fluids! You still have your feeding tube and monitors on your chest to continue to check vital signs.

I held you again today for about 2 hours. You were wrapped like a burrito, so I took a picture once you were placed back in your bed. You were sleeping soundly the whole time I held you. I got to change your diaper as well (it was only wet .... woohoo!). :-)

Other good news .... you're in a different part of the nursery. You are not considered "sick", just small, so you were moved to the last area of the nursery. I got to help move you to the next area. You will remain here until you are discharged. That's exciting! That means you are doing well!

Your feedings have remained the same. So, we just need you to put on weight, which will take time.

Good news and a good day with you today at the hospital. I love holding you! Keep growing so we can take you home!

I love you so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment