Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sleepy Time


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello sweet thing! Today was another good day at the hospital. It was just me and you today (daddy worked late), so we got to spend a lot of time together.

We did another "lick and learn" and you're doing well. You weren't as active as yesterday .... you were more sleepy. We did a little, and then I let you rest. You've gained weight though. You're now 2 lbs 13.6 ozs! I think you'll be 3 lbs sometime this weekend.

I held you for a few hours again today. You drifted off to sleep, so I just watched you and gave you little kisses. It was pretty quiet today, which we both liked, so it was really enjoyable to sit there with you.

You did have a new hat on. It was yellow and cute on you!

Keep growing strong!

I love you so much! :-)

~Mommy

1 comment: