Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Gigi's Turn

Dearest Joshua David~

Hello there! We had another good day at the hospital today. Your feedings have stayed the same. You're still getting 25ml of milk every 3 hours. We met with a lactation nurse again today for another "lick and learn." I learned a new way to hold you while breast feeding. You still can not latch on by yourself (will take more time), but the nurse said you were doing well. You can breathe, suck, and swallow .... but it's hard for you to do them all together! :-)

Today is Veteran's Day, so gigi (mommy's mom) and daddy had off from work. We all went to the hospital together and guess what! Gigi got to hold you!


You were incredibly peaceful when she held you .... even more so than when daddy and I hold you some times! You slept most of the time. I gave you little kisses! :-)

You continue to do well. I pray for continued health for you.

I love you dearly!

~Mommy

1 comment: