Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Few More Grams

Dearest Joshua David~

Hello sweet little thing! Today you were sleeping soundly when daddy and I came to see you. As we were coming in, your grandpa Jim and Gigi (mommy's parents) were leaving. Tonight, after the night shift change, your grandpa Mike and Mimi (daddy's parents) will come to see you. Everyone will see you today! :-)

You are a few more grams! You now weigh 2 lbs 9.6 ozs! Big boy! Can't wait until you reach the big 3 lbs! ;-)

You had on stripes today. How cute!

I got to hold you again during your feeding. You made little squeaky noises as you drifted to sleep. When the nurse put you back in your bed, you got fussy and grabbed my shirt because you didn't want to leave! I didn't want to leave either! :-)

You continue to do well. We pray for you everyday and can't wait to bring you home!

I love you so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment