Sunday, November 15, 2009

Big Step

Dearest Joshua David~

You have reached a big step .... you are now 3 pounds in weight! :-) I knew you could do it! ;-) Daddy and I came to see you for several hours today. As soon as we got there, I took your temperature and changed your diaper (which was poopy by the way!). Daddy got to change you before we left.



We did a "lick and learn" while you were getting your feeding. Afterwards, I continued to hold you. Daddy took a video of us together! :-) You spit up a little, so daddy and I got to wipe you and change your outfit. It would have been easier if you weren't so squirmy! ;-)

Your feedings and vitamin have stayed the same. No real changes since yesterday except your weight.

All the nurses love you .... and so do we! I love holding you and giving you little kisses!

Keep growing strong for us. Everyday daddy and I pray for continued health for you!

I love you so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment