Saturday, November 14, 2009

Little Bigger

Dearest Joshua David~

Hello sweet thing! Did you miss me? :-)

Today was another good day at the hospital. Gigi and grandpa Jim came to see you earlier. Daddy and I came later in the day.

Your feedings have increased to 30ml of milk, dispensed over an hour, every 3 hours (8 times a day). Also, your vitamin has increased. You're now getting 0.5 ml of vitamin once a day (was a quarter of a ml). And, you're 2 lbs and 15 ozs! You'll be three pounds by the end of the weekend!

We did another "lick and learn" today. We'll try to do one everyday, and eventually, we'll do two a day. You were sleepy today, so we didn't over do it. You took a few drops and did well with sucking. Then, we let you sleep and rest.

I got to hold you for a few hours. Daddy and I gave you lots of kisses! :-)

I love you so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment