Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bath Time

Dearest Joshua David~

This was a big day for several people! First, your grandpa Jim came to see you early in the morning, and he held you for about an hour! I spoke to him later in the day before I saw you, and holding you made his day .... which I believe because holding you makes my day too! :-)

You saw the eye doctor last night. Your exam went well. So far so good .... you're within normal limits for your size and age, as far as eye development. You'll be checked again later to make sure things are still developing as they should.

You did well for your "lick and learn" today. Afterwards, I held you for a few hours as you drifted to sleep.

Daddy and I had a new experience today .... after I took your temperature and changed you, we got to weigh you, give you a bath, and change your outfit! :-) After the bath, daddy took another picture of you because your hair was so fuzzy and cute! There's a little bit of red in your blonde fuzz! ;-)

Other good news .... when I walked in to see you, your weight was 3 lbs 2.3 ozs (when they weighed you last night). When daddy and I weighed you, your weight went to 3 lbs 3.6 ozs! You're almost one whole pound above your birth weight (2 lbs 4 ozs). I'm so proud of you!

You're doing well .... keep it up!

I love you so much little Joshua! :-)

~Mommy

1 comment: