Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Increased Feeding

Dearest Joshua David~

Hello sweet thing! When I came to visit you today, Mimi was already there watching you! We got to visit with you as you slept. Earlier in the day, your grandpa Jim saw you. After work, daddy came to see us. You're a popular guy! :-)

Your feeding amounts have increased. You now get 25ml of milk every 3 hours. And, you've gained more weight! You're 2 lbs 12 ozs! Keep up the good work!

We had another lesson with the lactation nurses of "lick and learn." It'll take a little while, but you're getting better at feeding. One of these days we'll be able to get that feeding tube out from your nose! ;-)

I got to hold you for several hours today. You slept most of the time, but there were times when you were wide awake and looking around at me. When daddy got there, he got to hold you during another feeding. Even though you appeared to be sleeping, I gave you several kisses and talked to you. When you were awake, you gave me cute little smiles. :-)

It was a good day at the hospital today. I pray you continue to do well!

I love you little Joshua!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment