Wednesday, October 27, 2010

UNC Tickets


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello cutie! 

You were still sleeping when I left for work this morning!  I kissed my finger and then touched your little nose with it before I left (I couldn't bend all the way over to kiss your little head).

You and Penny had fun today.  You all walked outside, played upstairs, you ate more of your apple and cinnamon oatmeal, and you finished all your infant formula!  That means tomorrow you'll be on Stage 2 Toddler formula!  Penny mixed whole milk into your bottles as well, so you drank about 6 ounces of whole milk today and 18 ounces of formula (plus the 7 tablespoons of oatmeal).  You're getting so big!  :-)

Guess what else Penny did .... she made a big pot of homemade veggie soup last night, so she brought over a big bowl for daddy and I for dinner!  It was so good!  It was better than the soup I tried to make last week, so I'll have to get her recipe.  ;-)

So, I haven't told you this yet, but this weekend is Homecoming at UNC!  A group of friends are coming into town for the game, so they invited us to join them for dinner this friday!  How exciting!  Plus, another friend (I went to college with her) has some tickets to the football game on saturday that daddy and I can use .... you don't need a ticket.  ;-)  So, we have dinner plans on friday and fun day out planned for saturday in Chapel Hill.  Karyn sent the tickets in the mail, and they arrived today, so we're all set!  Daddy and I haven't seen Karyn and Steve since our wedding (when Karyn was still pregnant), so we'll all get to meet their daughter, Charlotte, too.  :-)

This evening we played in the bonus room.  You got fussy when you started to get tired, but eventually fell asleep.  

Tomorrow I head back to work again, so save another smile and kiss for me!  

Sleep tight!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment