Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Art Class


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little man!  Looks like you and Penny had some fun today!  There was an art project on the couch this evening when daddy and I came home from work!  Penny apparently gave you an art lesson this afternoon.  ;-)

You and Penny went out walking today and collected some leaves that had fallen .... all the leaves are changing colors now with the fall weather.  It's really pretty outside.  :-)  Penny took the leaves inside and then traced your hands and fingers on a piece of paper (she said she had to do that part really quickly because you kept wanting to curl up your fingers and move!).  Once she got your hands traced, she glued the leaves next to them and then labeled your art work.  It says:

My Hands Are So Small-
But God's Are So Big ....
went on a walk to see the beauty that God has made.

It's so precious (Penny accidentally put tomorrow's date on it, but we left it as is).  :-)  I taped it to the refrigerator so others could see it.  I love it!  :-)



Penny also said you did well with your banana and strawberry mixture.  You finished the container that you and I had started.  So, she started you on a sweet potato one today.  

I got home late again from work (I hope this isn't a recurring theme for wednesdays, though it appears to be).  :-P  Daddy had made dinner already .... and apparently he had just changed you as well .... you had a giant poopy diaper while he was cooking dinner!  So, daddy ended up giving you a complete bath!  So, when I got home, you were playing with a new little outfit on and your helmet off!  :-)  Daddy had a surprise though when I got home .... he had a few pieces of chocolate from work that he brought home to share with a little love note from him, you, and Peanut!  Yummm!  Mommy likes chocolate!  :-)

This evening we played with you in the play room.  We ended up sitting with you on the couch and watching some shows on the laptop.  But then, you started getting fussy.  You took a little bottle and then decided to fight sleep for a very long time!  You kept rubbing your eyes and yawning .... we tried rocking you, but kept fighting it.  Daddy and I were so tired!  You finally fell asleep after 11pm!  Whoa little fellow!  I hope that doesn't happen again tomorrow night.  :-P

One more day of work tomorrow, and then we can play together on friday!  Continue to be good for Penny, and, as always, save some precious smiles and kisses for me tomorrow!

Sleep tight!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment