Thursday, October 28, 2010

Toddler Formula


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little treasure!  

I couldn't wait to come home to see you today!  You were sleeping when I left for work this morning, so I didn't get to hold you until I got home from work!  I was able to leave work a little early so I was home before 6:30pm!  Woo hoo!  :-)

Speaking of 6:30pm, did I tell you what your Gigi is doing now?  She joined a bowling league that plays thursdays at 6:30pm!  She plays with Lois and she loves it!  She even ordered her own bowling shoes to wear and may even get her own ball.  We'll have to get her something bowling related for Christmas since she's having so much fun!  :-)

You and Penny had fun as usual though while daddy and I were at work.  You finished your apple and cinnamon oatmeal container.  Tomorrow we'll start something new.  :-)  Also, for your dinner bottle (before I got home) daddy tried you on a little more whole milk than usual.  You did well with it.  You also took a few naps for Penny, in between your play times and floor times.  

You played with daddy until I got home.  We all ate dinner together (I had some more of Penny's soup .... yummm!) and then we all went upstairs.  The apparently cat had some hairballs during the day, so I tried to clean up and wash your bottles from the day while daddy gave you a nice bath.  :-)

This was your first day on Stage 2 Toddler formula!  You were fine with it and I bet you couldn't even tell a difference.  ;-)  It has almost the same amounts of nutrients in it .... with only a few changes.  But, we add the whole milk into it too.  

We all played together in the play room this evening.  You got fussy playing, so we sat you next to us on the couch to watch some shows on the laptop.  But, then you got bored with that and wanted your toys again.  :-P  You fought sleep too and I was getting exhausted!  Daddy took you into our bedroom and held and rocked you in bed.  You eventually fell asleep between us.  After a while we moved you back into your bed though for the night.  :-P

Tomorrow we have dinner plans with friends, so I know you're all excited!  We're meeting at an Italian restaurant, so I'm excited too!  ;-)  

Sleep tight little man!

I love you very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment