Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sleeping


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello my little treasure!  How are you today?  :-)

Since daddy has a new job, he gets to leave a little later in the morning, so we both got to play with you before Penny got here.  :-)  Penny got a hair cut, but you still recognized her and smiled when she came through the door.  

You two had fun today.  You're getting better with solid foods.  You ate three teaspoons of our chicken and stars mix and half a jar of pears!  You went to the park to play and use the swings and you all did a lot of play and floor time.  Penny said she LOVES your play area upstairs!  I think you all spent a lot of time up there!  You also took a couple of naps for her and you were sleeping when daddy got home!

I got home late again.  This appears to be a recurring theme for wednesdays.  :-P  I hate getting home late and missing time with you.  But, you and daddy both greeted me at the door with smiling faces!  Everyone at work always asks about you!  And, they've started to monitor my blood pressure at work to for Peanut.  I have a log that I keep, and check my vitals about every other day. 

We've noticed, since Eliza figured you out, that you hold your bottles more with feedings!  Every once in a while, you'll show off and do it one handed.  :-P

I hopefully will be home a lot sooner tomorrow!  Then, we'll have another 5 days together with no work!  Woo hoo!  And, do you know what this saturday is?  Your first birthday!!  Everyone is so excited!  

Sleep tight little treasure!

I love you more than I can express!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment