Thursday, October 14, 2010

Nunny Nose?


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello cutie pie!  I couldn't wait to get home to you today!  It was so stormy and rainy as I went to work this morning.  I hate it when I have to drive somewhere and it's all gloomy.  :-P  Work was long, but seeing your smile and hearing your giggles made my day!  :-)

You and Penny had a fun day today!  You took a nap in the morning and the afternoon.  Then you had some floor time and swung on the front porch swing.  She said you've really been improving with your solid food eating!  Penny stated that you "actually ate one of the sweet potato snacks (like a cheerio) .... put it in his mouth .... chewed and swallowed it.  He also did well with the stars in the chicken .... he did not spit the pasta stars out!"  :-)  Yippie!  Good job little man!

She noticed something though this afternoon .... you felt a little warm to Penny so she took your temperature.  Your temperature was fine (no fever) but you have a runny, stuffed up nose.  :-P  Poor little Joshua.  I remember when you had that other cold and were congested for days.  :-P  I hate that you're not feeling well because your birthday's coming up.  Maybe you'll be a little better by saturday?  

I gave you a bottle this evening and you ended up falling asleep on me for a while.  You went to bed early (probably because of the congestion), but I didn't complain .... last night and this morning I couldn't breathe with my allergies .... I ended up waking up at 2:30am this morning sneezing and walked around the house.  You and daddy were sleeping.  :-P

Today is the first day of the North Carolina State Fair!  Woo hoo!  The fair is fun .... there are rides, exhibits, and lots of food!  You and I didn't get to go last year because .... well, I was in the hospital having you!  Daddy went briefly with Grandpa Jim though.  This year, daddy and I were planning on taking you on your birthday, but I guess we'll see how you're feeling if you have a little cold.  

I hope you feel better!  Sleep tight!  

I love you little man!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment