Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Washcloth


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello precious!  Look how big you've gotten!  :-)

We had a Mommy Morning today before Penny got here!  I gave you a bottle and then you played a little.  You had a big smile on your face when Penny walked in!  :-)

Here what you all did today:

8:30am:  sleeping
9:45am:  floor time, music, tummy time
11am: walk outside
12:30pm-1:30pm:  sleeping
4:30pm:  big poopy!  :-P

When daddy and I got home, we both gave you bottles.  You did more tummy time, and you and daddy played with toys as I cooked dinner.  We had breakfast foods for dinner!  :-)

Daddy put a washcloth on your head this evening while he was playing with you.  He took a photo because you looked so cute!  We then looked at some old photos of you when you were still in the hospital .... I can't believe how much you've grown!  Daddy and I are so thankful for your health! 

Daddy clipped your nails this evening and took out your diapers.  Phew!  ;-)

Tomorrow, I have a late meeting for work.  I won't be home until after 8pm.  :-(  I'm going to miss you!  Daddy will be here, so you'll be in good hands!  Save some smiles and kisses for me!

Sleep tight!

I love you very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment