Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Huge Tree


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello cutie!  Today is your Mimi and Grandpa Mike's 36th Wedding Anniversary!  Wow!  When your daddy called this afternoon, we wished them a happy anniversary.  :-)

This morning you took a little nap.  I was so tired from being up with you (you were still awake at 12:30am this morning) that I took a nap with you.  :-P

Then, we played on the bed with your toys and did some tummy time.  :-)

We did our usual walk today of 3 miles around the neighborhood.  :-)  When we were about 1.5 miles from the townhouse, it started to rain on us!  But, there was a huge tree right next to us, so I pushed the stroller under it and stood with you.  It only rained for a few minutes, and we stayed dry under the tree.  :-)  After the rain let up, we finished our walk and went home.

This afternoon we played some more.  You continue to get better with your tummy time each day.  :-)

We cooked dinner while daddy was at work.  We made chicken with veggies and put it in some pasta.  :-)  It was pretty good, and we had enough for lunch the next day. 

Tomorrow I head back to work but Penny will be here.  I know you two will have fun.  Save me some kisses and smiles!  

Sleep tight!

I love you!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment