Friday, May 21, 2010

Thirty One Weeks


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little precious!  Today you are thirty one weeks old!  Wow!  You're just growing right along!  :-)

This morning, you and I played on the bed.  We also did tummy time and some neck exercises.  You had some really cute "sighs" while we were playing.  I laughed out loud at one and you smiled at me!  

I gave you a nice little bath today.  After you have a bath, your hair gets really fuzzy and cute!  It was sticking up the rest of the day.  

After your bath, we went to see daddy really quickly at work.  We had to send something to your (Great) Uncle Laurence about the new house, so daddy was faxing it for us.  Then, we headed over to Gigi's for lunch!  This was your first time seeing Gigi at work!  She works in the GIS department of the DOT.  Everyone got to see you and you smiled as people walked by.  Gigi's boss got to hold you!  Everyone said you were cute and they loved your fuzzy hair.  All these people prayed for you while you were still in the hospital, so it was nice for them to see you now and to see how much you've grown.  While we were there you had a bottle, and then we ran a quick errand to the bank and walked around "Babies R Us" just for fun.  

When we got home, we played on the bed and did more tummy time.  I sang you the ABC song more (I sing it to you everyday because it calms you for some reason!).  

When daddy got home, he cooked dinner.  We helped a little because I put you in the carrier and walked around with you in there.  I ended up eating dinner with you still in the carrier next to me!

We did your laundry and emptied your diaper container.  

This evening, daddy and I played a Wii game for the first time since early February .... over 3 months!  :-P  We've been so busy with the townhouse/house situation, that we finally had time to sit down and play a game of bowling.  Daddy and I both won a game of bowling.  I play under the "Joshua" character, so we won!  And, we set a new overall bowling record of 222!  Go us!  :-)  We also played a game of table tennis and daddy won.  

Tomorrow's the weekend so we'll be able to spend the day together as a family!  :-)

Sleep tight!

I love you very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment