Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Father-Son Workday


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello precious!  Guess what we did today .... we met daddy at work and ate lunch with him!  

First, we did things around the house.  We cleaned things, you played with your toys, and you did some tummy time.  After one of your bottles, you started to rub your eyes so I knew you were getting sleepy.  I started to rock you in my arms and you ended up falling asleep while I was holding you!  How cutie!  I gently put you in the bassinet and did some Bible reading on the bed.  I was so tired that after reading, I took a nap too!  :-)

Once you got up, I gave you another bottle and packed up your things.  Then, we headed to daddy's work.  Everyone was excited to see you!  You were like a Rock Star!  People came from all over to daddy's office just to see you!  We had to change you there, then you played in the car seat as daddy and I ate a sandwich.  

After we left, we swung by the grocery store for some veggies and diapers.  I got the next size up since you won't be in size 1 diapers much longer.  You're getting so big!  

Then, we came home for another bottle.  You helped me cook dinner again.  This evening, you and I cooked chicken in couscous with spinach, asparagus, corn, onion, garlic .... yummmm!  Daddy also liked it, so we must be getting better!  ;-)

This evening we played more on the bed and you did some tummy time for daddy.  Tomorrow, I head back to work, so you'll spend the day with Penny.  Save some kisses and smiles for me!

Sleep tight!

I love you little angel!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment