Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Salon


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little miracle!  I went to work today and thought of you the entire time!  :-)

Today is Penny's birthday, so you spent the day with Mimi!  She came to our townhouse this morning before I headed to work.  You all played here for a little bit, and then when traffic went down, you two headed over to Mimi's house.  You took two little naps for Mimi.  

At 2pm, you headed over to the Salon to meet Pam!  Pam cuts our hair, though you won't need a haircut for a long time!  :-)  But, she's been wanting to meet you!  You liked Pam!  You all had fun over there and then headed back to Mimi and played on her bed.  

At around 5pm, you two headed over to Leigh and Jerry's house.  That's where daddy met you!   Leigh and Jerry have a dog and cat.  You got to pet both of them.  Both animals are calm and tame, so they didn't mind you petting them. You played there for a little bit, and then daddy took you home.

When I came home, you and daddy still weren't here, so I made dinner.  When you all came home, I hugged and kissed you!  You kept pulling my hair and laughing!  :-P

This evening, you played on the bed and did tummy time.  Tomorrow daddy has to work, so you and I will have fun together.  

Sleep tight!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment