Thursday, May 27, 2010

Reading


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little precious man!  How are you today?  :-)

You got to spend the day with Penny and Mimi.  Mimi came around 2pm.  Here's what you and Penny did:

8:30am:  sleeping
9am:  floor time
11am:  walk outside and floor time
12:30pm:  sleeping

Penny took the cutest photo of you .... you're holding a piece of paper and you look like you're reading!  And, you have your little tongue sticking out!  ;-)

When daddy got home, he fed you and you all were playing when I got home.  Once I got home, I held you because I missed you all day!  :-)

I gave you some rice cereal when I got home.  Since you didn't have any oatmeal this morning, I increased your rice cereal to 3 tablespoons .... and you took it all .... in 15 minutes!  I'm so proud of you!  You're growing into a strong little man!  :-)

This evening we all packed.  Tomorrow we head out of town to Virginia.  Tomorrow is my cousin, Julia's, wedding.  We're going to ride up with Uncle James, Gigi, and Grandpa Jim.  

We did your laundry and packed your clothes and blankets.  Some things we'll pack in the morning, like bottles and food.  But, for the most part, we got everything done this evening.  

We played on the bed with you and you did some tummy time.  You fell asleep on me for a little bit, and I moved your head so that it was facing the left.  You didn't fuss too much when I moved your head, so you're muscles are getting better going from side to side.  But, we need to continue working and doing tummy time together.  

Sleep tight little man .... tomorrow we have a big road trip!

I love you so very much!  :-)

~Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Dearest handsome Joshua, I had so much fun with you this weekend! You are so much fun and in my opinion, the life of the party!!!! I so enjoyed holding you and I think you smell really good :)
    You have the best Mommy and Daddy in the world (and you remember that when you're sixteen) Your Grandpa and Gigi really have the grandparenting thing down pat. They've got it going on I gotta tell you. I love you sweetest of sweet angels and I hope to see you again before too long!! Love always, Great Aunt POPS

    ReplyDelete