Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fussy Evening


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little precious!  How are you?  :-)

You had a fun day with Penny today.  Here's what you all did:

8:30am:  sleeping
9:30am:  floor time and music time
11:15am:  sleeping
12:15pm:  walk outside
2:15pm:  sleeping

When I got home, I held you since I hadn't seen you all day, well, since the morning at least!  :-)  This evening you were really fussy, however.  You hadn't been that fussy in a while.  You were fussy the whole time we were cooking and eating dinner.  

I gave you your rice cereal this evening, and you did "ok" with it.  You've definitely done better.  But, it was still an improvement from the first time we tried it.  :-P

You played on the bed this evening.  You were very active all night until you fell asleep on daddy after a bottle.  You ended up taking a longer nap than usual, so we had to give you late bottle (around 11:30pm) so you would sleep through the night.

Tomorrow is Penny's birthday, so your Mimi is going to watch you!  This morning, before I left for work, Penny opened her birthday card from us.  We got her a gift card to her favorite restaurant, Red Lobster.  She loved it!

Oh, I spoke to my cousin, Julia, this evening.  She's your first cousin once removed.  She's getting married next weekend and can't wait to meet you!  You already have your outfits all picked out and ready to be packed.  ;-)

Save some more kisses for me tomorrow.  Sleep tight!

I love you!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment