Monday, May 10, 2010

Exceptional


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello cutie!  Today you and I had a fun day.  :-)

We went grocery shopping in the morning.  Daddy and I were completely out of food, so I packed you up and we filled a cart together.  :-P  Once we got back, we played with your toys and we did some tummy time.

The physical therapist came over this afternoon.  She was very impressed with you!  You went to the left side a lot and you didn't need a lot of help!  She worked with you for an hour.  She said your balance and head control were good and today's visit went "exceptional."  She loved how you explore toys .... touching it all around .... use both hands .... put things to your mouth.  Now, I know all your visits probably won't go so smoothly, but I was so proud of you!  Good job with your neck muscles!  I think we've been doing really well together with your tummy times.  :-)

This afternoon, we also emptied your diaper container and cleaned up the townhouse.  

You helped me cook dinner while daddy was at work.  Well, you played in your chair as I prepared and cooked dinner.  :-P  We made steaks, potatoes, and veggies!  Daddy enjoyed it, so I guess we did ok.  :-)

Tomorrow we're going to have another fun day together.  Sleep tight!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment