Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Giggles


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little angel!  You and Penny had a fun day today while daddy and I were at work.  Here's what you all did:

8am:  floor time
8:30am:  sleeping
11am:  woke up- long morning nap!
12pm:  walk outside and floor time
2:30pm:  cat nap
4pm:  floor time and music time

When I got home, I held you tight!  I missed you so much!  You gave me a big smile.  ;-)  I've noticed that you laugh a lot more.  Today, you appeared to giggle for me!  It was really cute and you gave me a huge smile and waved your hands around.  :-)

Since I didn't have time to give you oatmeal this morning before work, I just gave you the rice cereal this evening.  You took 2 tablespoons of it .... and you ate it in about 10 minutes!  Whoa!  You're getting better at eating with a spoon.  Perhaps I'll increase your amount tomorrow?  :-)

This evening, after a bottle, you fell asleep on us.  You fell asleep on daddy first, then I held you for a little bit.  :-)

Tomorrow, you'll be with Penny again, but Mimi will be here in the afternoon (Penny is going to visit her sister tomorrow).  Keep saving those smiles and kisses for me!  I still miss you when I go to work on wednesdays and thursdays.  

Sleep tight!

I love you very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment