Monday, May 3, 2010

Held Bottle


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello sweet boy!  Today you and I played together a lot!

You took a little nap this morning, but then we got into our tummy time once you woke up.  :-)  A physical therapist is coming over on friday around lunch time to work with you too (the Special Infant Care Clinic recommended it).  Daddy and I want to make sure your muscles are growing properly.  You appear to be getting stronger everyday!  :-)

You played with your new toys more today (the ones from my cousins).  You like all these new things to touch and grab.  

You had another nap this afternoon .... actually, you fell asleep on my twice while I was holding you and giving you a bottle!  Both times you fell asleep, I moved your head to the left (the side we've been working on).  I can tell you're having improvement with that side because you didn't fuss as much as you use to.  


Today I sang the ABC song to you several times.  Each time I did, you stared at me like you were in a trance!  I did it one time when you were getting fussy and you calmed down for me!  Hey, maybe you just like my singing!  ;-)

We took out your diapers today and cleaned out  your diaper container.  We also straightened up your nursery.  

Daddy had a really late soccer game tonight.  He was gone all evening, so we played until you fell asleep.  Before he left, daddy gave you a bottle and you held it by yourself for about two seconds!  Good job little man!  You woke up after daddy came home, so we ended up giving you a bottle at midnight.  :-P  

Sleep tight little one!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment