Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Long Nap


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little precious!  You apparently were sleepy today!  When I came home after work, Penny had written down that you had taken a long nap this morning.  I wonder if you'll sleep tonight.  :-P

Here's what you and Penny did today:

9am:  floor time and tummy time
10:15am-12:15pm:  sleeping
1:15pm:  floor time, tummy time, and music
2:45pm:  walk outside
3:15pm:  floor time

After work, I came home and found daddy giving you a bottle.  Once the bottle was done, we all hopped in the car and met your (Great) Uncle Laurence to see another house.  Daddy and I both liked this house, and I think you will too.  I took you out of your car seat and we walked all around the house together.  It has a huge bonus room that we would make your playroom!  There's a yard for you to kick a ball around with daddy and I.  It's on a cul-de-sac, and has a screened in porch!  Plus, there's a playground within walking distance.  Hummm .... daddy and I will have to discuss this one .... it has the most potential .... perhaps our house hunting is over? 

We didn't get home until late.  We gave you a bottle and daddy and I ate dinner around 8pm.  Afterward, you played on the bed with toys and did more tummy time.  You're getting better at saying "Grrrr!"  ;-)

Tomorrow you're with Penny again.  Save some kisses and smiles for me!

Sleep tight!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment