Thursday, May 13, 2010

Meeting


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little man!  I didn't get home until late tonight .... did you miss me?  :-)

We got to play together again this morning before Penny got here.  You took your morning bottle a little earlier than usual.  So, we had some extra time to play before I had to leave for work.

Here's what you and Penny did:

9am:  sleeping
10:30am:  walk outside
11:15am:  floor time and tummy time
12:30pm:  sleeping
3:15pm:  sleeping
4:30pm:  huge poopy!

Daddy came home after work and played with you while I was in a meeting.  At one point, you took a nap, so daddy did too!  While I was in my meeting, your daddy sent me this photo of you .... sticking your tongue out, cross eyed, with a washcloth over your head!  My goodness!  What were you all doing?  :-P  It was a cute photo!

When I got home, I held and kissed you!  I was too tired .... you fell asleep on me after a bottle and I ended up falling asleep too!  Daddy woke us so we could both go to bed! 

Tomorrow daddy as off from work, so it's Family Friday!  I'm excited and I know you are too! 

Sleep tight little one!

I love you so much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment