Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Time Lapse



Dearest Joshua David and Grace Elizabeth~

Daddy slept on the floor all night next to Joshua's toddler bed again.  I held Grace all night but eventually slipped her down slowly next to me and she stayed sleeping.  She woke up crying at 6:30am.  I stayed up as Grace played once I fed her.

Kim was sick today, so Joshua only saw Mary Beth for occupational therapy.  It stormed right before we had to leave and I got scared that I would have to drive in such horrible weather.  It cleared up once we left the garage though.  

Joshua, you did so well today!  I told her how you've gotten braver recently since you run to the 'older' section of the play ground now.  You went onto the trampoline by yourself.  You practiced on the balance ball, swing, and the rice and bean bucket.  You didn't like the lotion on your hands though.

We were home earlier since we usually see Kim afterward.  Joshua, you spit out every hotdog piece I tried to give you and applesauce.  You only ate 'crunchie' crackers and gold fish crackers. 

We had music time this afternoon in the playroom.  I had several CD's going and I did Joshua's brush exercises and joint compressions.  Grace, you crawled all around.  Joshua, you also flipped through some books with me.

I attempted my first 'time lapse' photography video of you two.  I stood near the camera and hit the remote every few seconds to take 85 pictures of you all.  Then, I put them together in a video.  It's only 5 seconds, but it's pretty good at a first attempt.  ;-)




This evening we all played together.  Tomorrow I head back to work, so Penny will be here.  Then, daddy will have you all on thursday!  Woo hoo!

Sleep tight you two!

I love you very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment